Thursday 23 October 2014

applied energenics mod

Hi there today I will be talking about applied energetics mod
The main thing in this mod is the me system which requires a minimum of 3 things
An access terminal, a M.E. drive and M.E. controller and a power source.
Here are the crafting recipes
Controller
Iron ingot
Fluix crystal
me Advanced processer


Me drive
Me basic processer
Iron ingot
Chest
Glass
Now before the access terminal you need storage cells now you can use another thing called a me chest but this is cheaper and more efficient since it can hold 10 times as much items
I will show the basic crafting recipe but next week I will show the rest of the storage cells
1k storage cell
 
And finally the access terminal but I will show the upgraded version as well
Access terminal
  
Crafting upgrade
And wireless upgrade

Note the wireless upgrade will only allow access to your terminal and to add things but will need charging

and a video to help if it still is confusing or the pics arent working

No comments:

Post a Comment

please dont be rude about my posts i just want to help